1.28.2004

camera to tripod
eyes on world
mind in the abyss
foot to the pedal

what was an awkward piece of work has become a lifeless pile of nothing to do with anything. I photograph it in my mind. drama to the worst degree, faith so small, sometimes I'm worried I let it get away... on top of it all i feel abandoned by the warmth of what used to be various partnerships. hearing words on a page, but knowing all to well to NOT take them personally or seriously... for our doom lies in asumption and expectation. fighting the crave. and this, as well as all, procrastination is a result of fear. just then, the stars whisper in my ear and I, am revived through grace. one foot in front of the other, as they sing, moved through the ideas and patience of something we never see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home